The Forensic Anthropology Foundation of Guatemala will hire the services of one person for the following position: Project Coordinator.
If you are interested, please click the following link. Application deadline January 21st, 2022
Responsible for implementing and coordinating projects assigned by the Director of Programs and Projects.
- Undergraduate degree, studies in business administration, economics, political science, social sciences, international relations or similar.
- Experience of at least two years coordinating, implementing, and monitoring projects, event coordination and logistics, and administrative and procurement processes.
- Spanish 100%
- English 100% (required) (demonstrable)
- Excellent writing skills in Spanish
- Excellent writing skills in English (required) (demonstrable).
- Excellent communication skills with all types of audiences, both in English and Spanish.
- International experience in other regions or with actors from other regions will be valued.
- Experience in coordinating events, workshops, and/or trainings.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent command of advanced Excel.
- General knowledge about the Guatemalan sociopolitical context.
- General knowledge about Human Rights and current affairs in the Middle East, Africa and Asia regions.
- Knowledge about Transitional Justice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, recognizing and responding quickly to ideas and interests of beneficiaries, partners and counterparts.
- Strong ethics and cultural sensibility.
- Strategic vision.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Reliable and committed.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet short-term goals.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel occasionally to the interior of the country and abroad, with little anticipation.
- Valid driver’s license.
If selected for the position, you must present the following documents:
- Updated CV
Including work and personal references (telephone numbers and emails)
Copy of certificates of employment
Copy of letters of recommendation
- Academic Background
Copy of high school diploma
Copy of undergraduate degree
Copy of any other courses or training relevant to your academic background and experience
- Copy of updated RTU (SAT)
- Copy of personal ID (DPI)
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of updated criminal and police records